Peptide Synthesis and Conjugation Services
We offer peptide synthesis and conjugation services from our suite of Ancillary Custom Antibody Services. We provide a wide range of peptide modifications including methylation, acetylation, phosphorylation, amidation… and more. Our extensive antibody focused R&D, catalog antibody development and over 20,000 custom antibodies made assure confidence and ease to achieve customized peptide synthesis and conjugation solutions.
Why choose ProSci for your Peptide Synthesis and Conjugation services?
- Your scientific partner providing guided antibody solutions
- Over 20 years experience in antibody focused R&D and custom antibody development
- Generating the desired immune response for your most challenging antigens
What is Peptide Synthesis?
Peptide synthesis is the process of making short sequences of polypeptides by adding one amino acid at a time. This process is useful for creating specific sequences that represent epitopes of certain protein domains that may or may not be modified by moieties, such as phosphate groups. These short sequences are then used for injection into animals for the purposes of antibody production against that polypeptide.
Our Peptide Synthesis Process:
Peptide Synthesis Capabilities
- Peptides from 5 to 100 amino acids
- Scales from milligram to grams
- Purities from crude to >98%
- Fast, on-time delivery
- >70% is typically considered immunograde and is suitable for producing polyclonal antibodies. However, HPLC purification to >90% is recommended for peptides with modified amino acids and for monoclonal antibody development. ProSci can provide peptides from crude to >98% purity.
- 20 mg at >70% purity (11-25 amino acids long)
- Peptide conjugation is available to the following carrier proteins: KLH, BSA, or OVA.
ProSci is the preferred partner for peptide synthesis and conjugation services. Our years of antibody expertise, service offerings, and investment in your success provides antibody solutions as if we were an extension of your lab.
Contact us today with your peptide synthesis needs.