Custom Antibody Labeling Services
ProSci offers custom antibody labeling from a suite of Ancillary Custom Antibody Services. Our extensive antibody focused R&D, catalog antibody development, and over 20,000 custom antibodies produced assure confidence and ease to achieve customized antibody labeling success.
- Your scientific partner providing guided antibody solutions
- Over 20 years experience in antibody focused R&D and custom antibody development
- Generating the desired immune response for your most challenging antigens
Our Antibody Labeling & Conjugation Process:
We offer several different types of protocols, depending on your needs:
- Biotin and its reaction with streptavidin is a common lab technique used for protein and nucleic acid detection and purification. Since streptavidin can bind an antibody-biotin complex, this will multiply signal intensity. Biotin is stable and rarely interferes with the molecule it is labeling, making it an ideal label when sensitive assays are needed.
- Horseradish Peroxidase, or HRP, is commonly used to conjugate antibodies for Western blots, immunohistochemistry, and ELISA as detection of colorimetric and chemiluminescent assays. HRP is smaller, more stable, and less expensive than other alternatives such as alkaline phosphatase. It has a high turnover rate which allows generation of strong signals in a relatively short time span making it a popular diagnostic enzyme. The HRP molecule can be linked to any biomolecule containing an available amine group.
- Fluorescein Isothiocyanate or FITC, is a popular fluorophore due to its high absorption, excellent fluorescence quantum yield, and good water solubility. Typically used in flow cytometry and microscopy, an advantage of using FITC is its ability to produce a detectable signal without the need for additional detection reagents.
ProSci is your preferred partner for custom antibody labeling. Our many years of antibody expertise, service offerings, and investment in your success provides antibody solutions as if we were an extension of your lab.
Contact us today for your antibody labeling needs.